Hi Tori!! You need to post more on this one!!! I have an IDEA!!! Go to settings and then click on permissions and it will say add authors and then you can add us as authors and we can post on it too!!!!
Welcome to this BLOG! It's a friend blog so you can talk about your friends, or if you need advice. I'm happy to help you all! Please join and get more people to join!
3 comments:
hi tori! how do you join?? and btw, i forgot what sound trees make, so sad ='''( could you remind me (secretly)??
Hi Tori!! You need to post more on this one!!! I have an IDEA!!! Go to settings and then click on permissions and it will say add authors and then you can add us as authors and we can post on it too!!!!
Read my other comment and add us as authors and then we can all write stuff!!!
Post a Comment